How to Apply?
Before applying press-on nails make sure your natural nail is clean and has no nail polish. Use the alcohol wipe provided to remove oil residue for long-lasting results.
- Select the correct sizes by aligning KUKO nail with the sides of your natural nail.
- Clip or cut your nails as short as possible so they don’t peek out from under the press-on.
- File or buff the surface of your nails. This will create a better grip between the press-on and the glue.
- Place two small drops of glue on the press-on nail.
Let glue tack up for 3-5 seconds then align the press on nail slightly under your cuticle. Using your thumb, press the KUKO nail down very firmly. The more pressure the better. Ensure pressure is being applied to the entire nail. Hold for 25 seconds, the longer the better. Done!
*When applying (especially nails with gems) take care not to over bend by either flattening out the nail too much or by pinching the nail too tight at the side walls; this can cause the gel nail product or gems to pull away from the base.
|How to Remove?
- Be patient and gentle when removing your KUKO nails so you can protect your natural nails, and preserve your KUKO nail sets.
- NEVER PULL OR RIP your fake nails OFF. If you experience discomfort stop and try soaking your hands longer, before trying again.
1. Are the nails reusable?
YES. With proper care of your Kuko Nail Sets, you can wear and reuse it multiple times! Keep your nails safe in the box and adhesive strip provided.
2. What is a Nail Care Kit?
The Nail Care Kit is FREE for every press on nails set.
Nail File, Nail Tabs, Nail Glue, Alcohol Pad, Instruction Card
3. How long does it last?
Nail tabs: 1-2 days of wear (perfect for vlog shoots, content shoots)
Nail glue: 1-3 weeks (Make sure to follow the correct nail prep process to insure long lasting wear.
4. What sizes do you have?
Sizes are from XS to L. You can also opt for custom size and send us your exact measurements. (Message us at @kuko.ph)
5. How do I know my size?
You can measure your nails using our sizing guide and size chart posted on this link.